1. Do you have an IPhone, and if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?
No IPhone for me. Don't get me wrong, I love technology, but I'm not the type of person who texts all day or needs the internet all the time. However, I reserve the right to change my opinion (sometimes it takes me a while to jump on the wagon!).
2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
I will always remember our crossing guard, Whitey. He was the nicest man and a friend of my Grandfather's. I have no idea what his real name was or if that was his last name but he was so kind!
3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?
I cringe, and usually I am stopped by fear, at the thought of getting close enough to kill a spider. I don't want them on me, near me, I don't even want to touch them with shoe!
4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?
Hmm, tough one. I would love to hang out with Kendra! She's so hysterical and I give her props for being real when she was pregnant!
5. What would you see is your best physical feature?
Well, today my best physical feature is my waist! Working out and eating better is paying off (or my shirt is very flattering) because I noticed today that I actually have a waist. It was MIA for a while during and after pregnancy and I'm so happy it's back!