1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?
My worst memory is from when my brother and I were home alone and he decided to chase me around with his pet snake. I actually grabbed a kitchen knife and the chase proceeded down the stairs and outside. I am so surprised my Aunt who lived downstairs didn't call the police!
2. What was your naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something you did. No pawning it off on someone else).
I was an angel and really can't think of any naughty things I did. Totally kidding. There are actually so many to pick from that it's a little embarrassing! My poor parents... I hope Abby is nothing like me between the ages of 12 and 17! For the record, I grew up to be a very responsible level headed adult... surprisingly, going to college made me grow up! So, since I couldn't pick just one, here's my short list...
- house party
- college party at 15
- college party at 15 and then sneaking into someone grandfather's house (who wasn't home) until morning
- pulling the wool over my mother's eyes while a friend got yelled at by my dad for being drunk (I swear mom, only she was drinking!)
- watching my mom leave for work and then going home instead of school
- stealing (once, getting caught, NEVER again)
I cringe remembering all this badness!
3. Where do you go to relax?
My couch. It's new and has one of those chaise lounges attached... that's my spot!!! I love plopping down at night and catching up on some tv with my hubbins!
4. What was the last thing you won?
$20 on a scratch off! Except, it's a New Jersey lottery ticket and I live in Maryland so I haven't cashed it in yet.
5. If you could be on a game show, which one would you choose?
I'm terrible at trivia and thinking under pressure so my choices are slim. I would have to say Deal or No Deal but I'd probably 'deal' pretty quickly!