Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Friday!

Woo Hoo!! Happy Friday! I've been getting ready for Abby's party tomorrow so it has been a busy busy week. The amount of cleaning I did today was insane! But it will all be worth it once everyone is here and we can PARTY!!
Well, it's Friday so that means it's time for Mama M's 5QF. Feel free to jump in on the fun!










1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?

Hmm... I really can't think of anything since I'm so new to blogging. I pretty much write the way I talk. Actually, that's not true, at home my language can be a little more colorful! I would have to say words like lol or lmao (I know, they're actually acronyms!). In real life I would actually laugh my a** off!

2. Do you still write checks?

I do but only to pay certain bills. I'm bad at budgeting and get nervous I won't have money when auto pay tries to take it.

3. Who was your favorite President and why?

I hate to admit this but I can't stand politics and rarely know what's going on in the world. It's terrible and I should try to pay more attention. So, I have no favorite.
4. Are you a yeller? Everyone should be.... it's not good to keep emotions bottled up! If a little yelling gets you through the day more power to you!


5. Have you ever dumpster dived? Literally, no... but if you're referring to seeing a perfectly good piece of furniture in need of a good home then I am shamelessly guilty!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails