Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Question Friday






I've decided to jump in on a meme going on at My Little Life. Click her button if you want to join the fun!





1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
I honestly couldn't think of an answer so I texted my Hubbins for his input... here's how that went:

Me:  If someone were to make a movie about me who would play me?
Him:  Why? Are they?
Me:  yup... who?
Him:  No one could play my wife, you would play yourself
Me:  awe.. why are you scared.. this isn't a trick question
Him:  Who would play me?
Me:  I'm not answering til you do
Him:  Scarlet Johanson I guess.  I think she could play you.

Hmmm... I look nothing like her... maybe he shouldn't have answered or I shouldn't have asked.


2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
Nope.  I'm not a camper.  I'm not a fan of bugs or roughing it.  I think there was one year that I asked my parents if I could go but I wasn't too upset when they said no.  I guess deep down I knew it wasn't for me.

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Spiders! I am not just scared but terrified.  I can spot them from clear across the room and I am so afraid that I can't even get close enough to kill them.  Of course, I tend to spot them when I'm alone which leads to my theory that they are out to get me.  Seriously, I come across more spiders in a day than most people do in a year.  For example, one fell down my shirt at Babies R Us the other day.  I panicked! I wanted to rip my shirt off right there.  Thankfully, for me and everyone around me, I composed myself before that and was able to make it to the hallway by the restroom before I almost stripped to make sure the creeper was gone!  

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?

In a good way or bad?!?
Just kidding.... there are two things that drive my Hubbins crazy.  I leave cabinets open all the time and I never put the toilet paper on the holder.  He gets so annoyed by the latter that mini wars have started in our house.  His first plan of attack was to just leave the empty roll on the floor of the bathroom.  That didn't bother me or teach me a lesson so now he hides the roll in strange places... a drawer, my purse, etc.  I just hide it back! Can't teach an old dog new tricks!

5. What is currently your favorite song?
It changes with my mood but I think my most favorite is Colby Caillat "Bubbly."





MckLinky Blog Hop

10 comments:

  1. Hey Kasey! So glad you joined the fun on 5QF! Your little game of hide the toilet paper sounds like fun! I love it that you didn't learn your lesson!! You are my kinda gal. I also love that song Bubbly! She has the most amazing voice. I love that one she has too...Fallin For You.

    Have a great weekend!

    Chris

    p.s. I am your newest follower. Love your butterfly design on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this 5 question Friday thing - very cute answers! I am following from MBC. Visit me if you like at www.fatnutritionwriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Absoultely Positive: I love that song, Falling For You, too. She is so soothing to listen to. Thanks for stopping by and following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you via MBC and am following. I used to go running from spiders. Now, I just give out a mini scream and then help them go outside, haha. I'm all about live, let live (if possible).

    Follow back at http://jotgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, i am stopping by from MBC and love your blog. Great design as well. Too cute! Come by and visit my blog. Love comments too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Mrs. Sanchez: Thanks for following! I hope one day I can be as brave as you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Veronica Lee: Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Show Me Mama: Thanks! I can't wait to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails