Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubbins!

Thankfully, I'm feeling much better from the other day.  More importantly, Abby and I are doing much better (and she hasn't played in her dirty diaper again!).  It was just one of those days.


Today is a special day... It's Hubbins birthday!!!  Poor guy has to work this afternoon for a little bit and we have to take a class at the church so we can Christen Abby but other than that he's free to do whatever.  Yesterday he told me he wants to stop at Toys R Us... ah, another year older but still a kid at heart!  (Here's a post about how we met but it also explains his childlike tendencies.)  
  
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."
~George Bernard Shaw~


Happy Birthday Hubbins!  I hope you always stay at a kid at heart!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your hubby!! I am glad to hear that you are feeling better! I hope you have a great celebration! I always liked that quote!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails