Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Bucket List: At Home Fun

I've seen a lot of people creating Summer Bucket Lists and I really love the idea.  We have a lot of fun stuff planned for summer already but they all center around going somewhere.  We are pretty good at planning trips, even day trips, to explore new places and give the girls some new experiences.  However, we sometimes fall short during our downtime.

I try to come up with creative ways to spend our time at home but sometimes I run out of ideas.  Or fail at executing the idea.  So, I thought I would do a Summer Bucket List of home based activities.  Things that I've been meaning to do, or just found, that would be fun for the me and the girls to do together on the days where we're just relaxing at home.

I'm hoping it helps remind me of the little promise I made... to focus on more quality time with the 2 most important people in my life.

I made a Pinterest board to help organize my ideas and will update you on what we've accomplished.  Here are some things I've added so far:













What would be on your Summer Bucket List?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your little ones will be having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas! I'm always looking for things to do with my nephews, and these all look great! You have a lovely blog, I'll be following for sure!

    Jen
    http://drawingsunderthetable.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails