Thursday, February 2, 2012

Show Me Your Pins!

Are you all using Pinterest?

I LOVE it!  There are so many great ideas out there and they are all just a click away.  It's given me a place to organize my finds and clear up my desktop... which Dan is super happy about.  You can find everything:  from the inspirational quote to the DIY remodel.  I can spend hours on there just

Here are my last 5 pins:




Source: youtube.com via Kasey on Pinterest







Notice anything?  One of these things is not like the other.  Apparently, even on Pinterest I have no will power.  (Thats a sticky bun made with Pillsbury Grands Biscuits and you can find the recipe here.)

It seems like since I started dieting, one yummy, delicious, fattening, mouth watering concoction after another is all that pops up.  I seem to always see all these sweet indulgences late at night when I have a serious case of the munchies.  It's torture!

I know I could just stop looking at them and put an end to the agony but I can not stop myself.  They are like a magnet pulling me in, tempting my sweet tooth.  For now, I indulge with eyes and daydream about baking (and eating) one of the many pieces of eye candy I have pinned.

On the bright side, eye candy does not add calories to my diet and I have actually been doing really well eating healthy AND working out.  I am craving some sort of loaded potato, complete with sour cream, bacon, cheese... the works!  Other than that, I feel great and I think I am finally getting into a new habit... YAY ME!

I'm linking up with Mama Kat's Writers Workshop today... feel free to stop on by and visit some other bloggers!




6 comments:

  1. Yes!!! Zumba!!!! All the other pins look great too but that's my fav. My heart beats Zumba. I wish I'd understood what this was all about long ago. I'm sure I wouldn't have dragged my feet so long before joining. Do you have a follow? Did I miss a button link for Pinterest? Or are you exclusive *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I'm following your pins now. I figured it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is my happy place! And, I've made it my mission to convert all non-addicted pinners to it as well! Since you're clearly already there you should totally come join my weekly TGIPinteres Pin This! Challenge! It's fun and we link up every Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know--every thing looks good when you can't have it. fun post. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am completely addicted to Pinterest! I can waste so much time just looking at the pins. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Pinterest. In fact, I did a post similar to this! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails