Friday, October 29, 2010

My Oh My, How Things Have Changed

Before Abby, I would get excited to find a new mascara or moisturizer.  I was a cosmetics junky which actually worked out well because I worked for a cosmetic company.  I would try out all sorts of new products from different companies and rave about my favorites to everyone that would listen.  It was my favorite job and if the hours weren't so terrible I would definitely go back.

Now that I'm a mom things are different.  Cosmetics still excite me but I can go days without putting makeup on.  This was unheard of a few years ago.  There are different things on my must have list now.  WAY DIFFERENT.

Just yesterday I was at Target.  Abby has her biweekly snotty nose and I was thrilled to see that they carried my 'snotty nose must have'!  A woman saw me grab them and asked how they worked.  I found myself talking about this product with the same excitement that I used to reserve for the newest anti aging moisturizer.


What is this amazing product that has taken the place of makeup and skin creams?



imgres.jpg


They are awesome!  They are moist with saline and get those pesky, crusty boogies off way easier than a normal tissue.  It is a must have in our home since Abby would much rather pick her nose than have it wiped (is she a little lady or what?).

I use the fresh scent but I noticed that they also come in grape.  That seems kind of strange to me but to each his own.  Maybe some people like to have grape scented boogies.


Boogie Wipes are a far cry from the things that I used to need... but they work and they make life easier. Man, do things change when kids show up!

I have not been compensated for this post but if the makers of Boogie Wipes are reading you can feel free to mail me compensation in the form of a lifetime supply.  They would not go unappreciated!

For the record, the plug in Zemanta did not pick up the image of Boogie Wipes while analyzing the texts of this post.  I started using this plug in a few weeks ago during the Back to School, Back to Blogging challenge and so far it hasn't been all that useful.  Even though I used the term "Boogie Wipes" a total of 4 times so far there is not one picture of them in my side bar.
Instead I have picture like this:
Woman with nails paintedImage via Wikipedia

GesichtskosmetikImage via Wikipedia

North American GameCube cover artImage via Wikipedia

Hmm... I have no clue what is on that woman's face or what the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have to do with this post.  Maybe me and Zemanta aren't a good fit.









Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny Kasey! Times do change when we become moms! I have changed in ways also. I have not worn heels in years! I can't be bothered. I have gained weight and have not worn my favorite outfits. I have to work on that. But I would not trade it, because boogie wipes and beinga mom is the best thing in the world! Have a great Halloween!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails