Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Hiatus is Over!

Wow... this has been one long hiatus!  Not just from blogging but being on the internet in general.  Aside from a couple quick times I snuck in here and there.  I have to admit, as much as I missed blogging, I have had a great hiatus filled with family and fun.

Abby's first Christmas present from Nonno... a few days early!

My brother, Joe, and sisters, Resa and Katey, relaxing on our new couch!

Abby helped herself to a candy cane while we were baking cookies.

Her first look at what Santa left behind!

She loves her enormous tunnel/ball pit!  Thank goodness we have a large basement!



Today is actually the first day that Abby and I will be in our new home by ourselves.  All of the family is gone and Dan is back to work.  It feels....... quiet.  It's been a long few weeks so I know it's time to get back to normal.  Well, for a few days until we start out on our New Years adventure!

I hope all you had a great holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by! I am your newest follower. Congratulations on your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got a Ladybug Pillow Pet too!

    So glad you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails