Sunday, September 5, 2010

“If confusion is the first step to knowledge, I must be a genius” Larry Leissner

I just took a big step over the weekend.  I was scared and unsure and had thought about it for a while but Kludgy Mom gave me the nudge I needed.  Are you ready for it?

I signed up for TWITTER!  Yup, I have entered into the world of hashtags and must admit I'm still quite confused.  Kludgy Mom is hosting a blogging challenge and one of the requirements was to sign up for Twitter.  I was actually so afraid of Twitter that I almost backed out of the challenge!  However, after reading her 'how to' guide, I felt a little (just a wee little bit) more confident and went for it.

So, are any of my bloggy friends also Tweeps? (I hope that's the right term, feel free to correct me!)  If so, follow me @lifeunfiltrd.

And does anyone have any advice on how to keep all of this stuff straight? Between my personal Facebook, email, my blog, taking part in different communities, and now Twitter I am slightly overwhelmed!

My next step is a Facebook fan page!  Watch out now!!!

Oh, and don't forget to enter my give away for 20 5x7 Shutterfly cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails