Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fun in the Sun!

Phew... I feel like we just got back from one road trip and we're off to the next one!  I am so far behind on reading my favorite blogs (along with a ton of housework... but that can wait).  Not that I'm complaining seeing family is always a blast and LBI was great.  Abby experienced so many firsts... first time in the ocean, first time on rides, first time staying up late and eating ice cream for dinner!  She really was a trooper and handled all the new experiences with a mixture of laughter and tears....


She really wanted to get the ball.... 
But she really hated the sand!
She loved floating around in the bay... the ocean, not so much!


I thought this was going to be the longest carousel ride ever.... 


But I think this was her favorite ride!  Look at that cheesy smile (and yes, that's me looking all crazy!)
We had so much fun that we plan on invading my Dad and his girlfriend's vacation every year! It was great to see them everyday and I know Abby is a little lonely now that only Mommy is around.  We leave tomorrow for to visit with some other family and because of our crazy dog we have to add some hours to our trip.  First we'll travel to Massachusetts for a day, then to Vermont for a family reunion, and then back to Massachusetts.  Our little beast is not allowed at the family reunion... well, no one said that exactly but I could hear the sigh of relief when I said he would not be attending!  He'll spend the day in Massachusetts with the in laws while we party it up at the family reunion.  


I hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are!  

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back and safe travels all in the same sentence. LOVE the pics and it's great seeing a picture of you with Abby. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Nice to see you back! These pictures are super! I love the floating picture and the carousel! What fun! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I am a new follower. Please subscribe to my blog too..I have 4 current giveaways going on too! Can't wait to read more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails