1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?
Summer vacation! Summer vacay was so relaxing and seemed so long when I was a child. Playing with friends, being in the pool, and having no worries!
2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school?
Some of them. My best friend and I have known each other since 5th grade and are still very close... she's more of a sister than a friend!
3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it?
I used to have this terrible habit of saying, "You know what I mean," when I was trying to express my opinion. Sometimes I would say after every sentence. I didn't even realize it until my dad mentioned it to me and now I cringe whenever I say it, which is not very often.
4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?
Definitely our military men and women! They make a tremendous sacrifice for us and our country would not be what is without them.
5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans?
Not sure yet but hopefully seeing some fireworks!